Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren versus masteron

lawn77

When I am done with my Tren / Test cycle I am going to cycle in Masteron in place of Tren. Never tried Mast before and am looking for input in the fat burning and strength gaining comparison Vs Tren ?

You can t compare anything with tren. Masteron is muscle hardener and you will see changes if you are already very very lean, otherwise you wasting your money, on the other side tren make wonders even when user has higher bf%.

masteron and tren being compared is not even close to a fair fight and not comparable... masteron is NOT a fat burner and neither is any other steroid... they have fat burning capabilities but thats not their main purpose... masteron is a cosmetic drug and used for muscle hardening... its not even close to the same thing as tren

So I should just drop masteron all together? Stick with tren and test?

Steroids don't burn fat. If you don't know that you shouldn't be using any steroids especially Tren.

No one can answer your question about what to do because we don't know your goals

When I am done with my Tren / Test cycle I am going to cycle in Masteron in place of Tren. Never tried Mast before and am looking for input in the fat burning and strength gaining comparison Vs Tren ?

No steroid 'burns' fat

masteron and tren being compared is not even close to a fair fight and not comparable... masteron is NOT a fat burner and neither is any other steroid... they have fat burning capabilities but thats not their main purpose...

Exactly what I was about to say. I don't think this misconception is never gonna die off.

You might get a little strength gain from masteron but it is primarily a cosmetic steroid for competitors. Tren is insane as far as strength gains. Neither will burn fat though.

Top Bottom