Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren/mast dosage

RootRanger41

Afternoon gents.

So I know for a long time, there’s been a debate during Tren cycles on whether to run test/tren evenly, or having one or the other higher/lower. As with anything else, everyone’s body is different and responds equally different. I’m curious as to if anyone has done the due diligence to test this theory with other compounds, specifically with masteron? Does anyone have any insight as to their particular results in running test/mast and varying up the dosages between the two? What is everyone’s thoughts?

I use test as a base with tren since it shuts down your HPTA. Mast cannot replace test, and I would just run the mast ant whatever dosage you want

this honestly has nothing to do even remotely close with test and tren... test and tren and test and deca have this type of comparison because they are completely different compounds being 19-nor so structurally, being different, they have a different correlation in terms of possible sides with test along side... .you dont need to worry about that with masteron

there isn't some magic formula where you have to run this much steroids with this much steroids or else

there is a lot of bro science out there which is put out my steroid dealers to sell you more gear so they will always want you to use much more than you really need so anytime you see someone saying "you have to run this much test with X steroid" they are either parroting information or they are just trying to sell you more steroids

Top Bottom