Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren and kidneys

Staying on cycle for 8 months??? DAY-UM!

Good luck bro, I hope you have your PCT down pat...I would definitely have plenty of HCG on hand and take it throughout the whole cycle.

Ulter said:
It's just the color of the material waste. Vitamin C makes you pee bright yellow but that doesn't mean it has a negative affect on your kidneys.

Man, aint that the truth! I have flu right now and have been drinking lots of the fizzy vit C drinks. I started off thinking I was super dehydrated even though I was drinking plenty of water! lol Bright yellow vitamin C piss! Mmm mmm! lol As a cheap ass Scotsman I was thinking about recycling it?? hehe

UglyASS ;-)

In germany this 34 Week Cycle ist in normal Cycle!

We make a 8 Week Post cycle with Clomid and Tamoxipfen thats it!and that enough!

Try it!

Ulter said:
It's just the color of the material waste. Vitamin C makes you pee bright yellow but that doesn't mean it has a negative affect on your kidneys.
Yeah, but that also doesnt mean that tren has no effect on your kidneys either.

Outtlaw said:
As far as kidney effects go.... with me, it definitely has an effect. I can see the change in my urine while on it. The kidneys filter your blood. Everything that's in your bloodstream must go through the kidneys. .

agreed outlaw. tren definitely affects the kidneys. darker urine a common warning sign. now that off tren for three weeks urine back to normal color.

boy i didn't think i would miss being On so much. really miss the high of being on cycle. i guess i am now a steroid addict...just waiting for my next fix. but i am going to play it safe and stay off at least 10 weeks. i had labwork done and hate to admit it but it was all over the place at the end of my cycle. :(

DIVISION said:
True wizards don't smell their urine......they throw it on their enemies...

DIV

:chomp:
Nah, I mean I could smell it far away.

I can't believe that you guys think that tren doesn't affect the kidneys.It can affect them,and as for tren not causing high BP my god,your sooooo waaaaay off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom