Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

topical fat burner lotions

frogleggs

anyone ever have any luck with those topical fat burning gels or lotions? I have always been skeptical- I doubt they do much. thanks

frogleggs said:
anyone ever have any luck with those topical fat burning gels or lotions? I have always been skeptical- I doubt they do much. thanks

never go against your gut feeling...enough said :rolleyes:

it doesnt shift any fat at all, its a misconception. it doesnt go to your ass. all thats in those creams is something like a vasoconstrictor (blood vessel constrictor) which results in less water being in that area. end of story. its a load of bullshit.

the only place stuff like that is useful is for bags under your eyes, but you may as well use haemmorhoid cream, its cheaper

local delivery of beta and alpha adrenergic drugs does increase local fat loss. Particularly in the case of areas that are A2 rich, since high alpha 2 concentrations basically means extremely muted lipolytic activity due to negative feedback from Norepinephrine. Stimulation (agonism) of the A2 adrenoceptor by Norepinephrine (or other A2 agonists) inhibits Norepinephrine release. Blocking the A2 (with an antagonist) allows for considerably higher norepinephrine concentrations and also increases Norepinephrine release.

Local delivery allows for significantly higher concentrations of the active drug than would be possible with oral intake. Particularly since many of these areas have poor "drug" access, due to blood flow and fatty tissue concentrations.

Top Bottom