Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tokkyo Cyp/ Sustanon/ Testoviron Depot...need help

juice17

Im doin my second cycle which consists of Test/Eq/Winny...I have the 50 50mg IP winny pills left over from my last cycle i plan on running that week 6-12 at 50mg/ED (25mg in morning, 25mg at night) is that sufficient? Also, im torn between which Eq i should use. I have 1 bottle of IP Eq (200mgs/ml@20ml, is that right?) and 2 bottles of Tokkyo Eq, cannot decide which one to use any opinions? I'll be running 400mgs/week of the eq for 10 weeks total, and test for 400-500mgs/week (depending on which one use) for 10 weeks. This leads me to my next and most important question. Which Test do i use? i would like to pick the one that holds the least water, so out of the following which holds the least amount of water in your opinion:

Tokkyo Cyp - would run 400mgs/week for 10weeks if i used this. Also, Is this stuff any good? I hear mixed reviews.
Sustanon - i used this on my first cycle and i lost ab 8 lbs of water afterwards, but overall was pleased with the results. i would run it at 500mgs/week for 10 weeks.
Testoviron by Schering - i never tried it but i hear lots og good things. would run it same as sust.

Thanks guys for any helps you can provide me. Im hoping to put on about 15 solid pounds and knock the BF% down a few notches from this cycle. First cycle was 500mgs/sust for 6 weeks (put on 23, kept 15). i WIll also have clomid for post cycle and im not sure if i will have arimidex b/c of the price (thats why water retention is a concern) but i do have nolvadex in case of gyno which i am not prone to anyway id ont think. Anyway, sorry the long post but i hope i have some good replies. Thanks again, Juice17

Top Bottom