Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TMT Cycle help!!!

2007redyamahar6

Ok guys, Im 25yrs old 6'0 205lbs 8-10%bf. Solid lifting for 6 years. This will be my 3rd cycle.

1st= Test Prop @ 300mg/wk
Tren Ace @ 300mg/wk
2nd= Test Prop @ 600mg/wk (ass backwards between the two cycles)

So im trying to continue to build mass however get shredded in the process, this will not be a bulk cycle obviously.

Test Prop @ 600mg wk 1-12
Tren Ace @ 450mg wk 2-10
Mast Prop @ 450mg wk 1-12
*have considered Anavar however I dont know if this will be too much on my body at once*

I use EOD pins. I only shoot glutes, had a very bad experience with quads in the past.

PCT is where I need help, Im used to only using Clomid and Nolvadex at 50mg ED for 4 weeks. This will be a much harder cycle than what Im used to and not sure if this will be enough.

I know Im no vet when it comes to juice, however im trying to get all the proper information on multiple compound cycles well in advance and make sure I have all the proper gear to bounce back from this cycle. I appreciate the help, if you are here to bash save yourself the time and get on another thread.

Geezuz! 12 Wks of Test Prop ... That a shit load of pinning! Why 12 weeks of a short ester? Same with Mast Prop? Mofo OUCH! Should have very bloody decent gains on it though if your diet, training and rest is in place. Will dry and harden you up nicely as well. PCT I would run the following:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Formastanozol 5 pumps two times per day 4 wks
Test Stack 17
Ostarine 25mg per day 4 wks

ive ran prop for 20 weeks, its all good...

i would change your doses up here... lower your test and raise your mast... instead of adding anavar, add gw501516... don't put the extra strain on your body... running gw with tren will be so nice as well... you will enhance this cycle to the fullest by adding it... here is a full layout, with pct included...

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-12 mast prop 150-200 mg eod
3-12 tren ace 50 mg ed
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-12 caber .5mg e3d
3-10 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

ive ran prop for 20 weeks, its all good...

i would change your doses up here... lower your test and raise your mast... instead of adding anavar, add gw501516... don't put the extra strain on your body... running gw with tren will be so nice as well... you will enhance this cycle to the fullest by adding it... here is a full layout, with pct included...

1-12 test prop 100 mg eod
1-12 mast prop 150-200 mg eod
3-12 tren ace 50 mg ed
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-12 caber .5mg e3d
3-10 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
11-12 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…
Not saying it 'cannot' or 'should not' be done ... just cringing at the thought of all the bloody holes ... don't like the thought of playing hokey-pokey. :(

Sheez ... not just that ... the intense PIP I get from Prop ... never again for me. :)

that must be your gear bro because i've had had a single issue with it ever but the gear is top notch...
Nah ... just the way my body reacts to Prop. Used different labs ... even pharm grade ... prop alone or in a test blend ... hurts me like a bitch.

dylangemelli.. do you think i should run such low doses of test since i have run high doses before? I appreciate your input im just trying to take it to the mext level, and do you know what gains are to be expected? (lbs, bf)

Geezuz! 12 Wks of Test Prop ... That a shit load of pinning! Why 12 weeks of a short ester? Same with Mast Prop? Mofo OUCH! Should have very bloody decent gains on it though if your diet, training and rest is in place. Will dry and harden you up nicely as well. PCT I would run the following:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Formastanozol 5 pumps two times per day 4 wks
Test Stack 17
Ostarine 25mg per day 4 wks

This is my thought as well. If you are going to run that many weeks, I dont see why you wouldnt use long esters.

I also agree with the PCT above.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom