Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time between bulking cycles and DNP

Francis Drake

I remember reading somewhere that DNP cleans your steroid receptors... Now my question is...if you took DNP after a bulking cycle, would you still have to wait the same amount of time off as you would normally?(ex: 8wks on, 8wks off) Or would the cleaned receptors mean you can just go right back at it again?

really? I was always under the impression that your first cycle was always the best because your AR had not been exposed to the gear yet. ("clean" receptors) Once exposed to the gear they became not as sensitive to it anymore. ("dirty") Then I read that DNP "cleans your receptor sites". So is that all just a bunch of crap then?

In fact, I keep reading where the body produces AR receptors in response to taking gear.

So, for the second cycle you will have more AR receptors than you did as a virgin. Also, receptors don't downregulate, but actually upregulate.

And no, I don't understand that shit at all, I just read Stew Meat and others who actually do. :p

hahaha sorry man... no disrespect. Thanks for the info. I must not have been thinking when I typed out my response. Gee, what a surprise...

Top Bottom