Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on TRT as natural test declines

sigmund

Hi Fellas,

I know this doesn’t apply to everyone here but for those it does - what (if any) plans do you have pertaining to the inevitability of low test as we age? Do you intend to self administer TRT as soon as blood tests reveal testosterone levels at the low-end of normal? Or do you intend to wait until natural test is low enough to get your Doc to prescribe TRT? As a community we are much more aware than the general population as to the importance of testosterone, not just as a muscle building tool but as something that offers vitality to men and enhances our quality of life. Just interested what people have planned long-term.

For me – I plan on going on TRT when my natural test declines to the low end of normal (and I feel it depress my libido, mood etc). I'm interested to hear other people’s thoughts on this. I imagine fertility may also be a factor depending on age and stage of relationship (?).

Cheers,

Sig

Sigmund said:
Hi Fellas,

I know this doesn’t apply to everyone here but for those it does - what (if any) plans do you have pertaining to the inevitability of low test as we age? Do you intend to self administer TRT as soon as blood tests reveal testosterone levels at the low-end of normal? Or do you intend to wait until natural test is low enough to get your Doc to prescribe TRT? As a community we are much more aware than the general population as to the importance of testosterone, not just as a muscle building tool but as something that offers vitality to men and enhances our quality of life. Just interested what people have planned long-term.

For me – I plan on going on TRT when my natural test declines to the low end of normal (and I feel it depress my libido, mood etc). I'm interested to hear other people’s thoughts on this. I imagine fertility may also be a factor depending on age and stage of relationship (?).

Cheers,

Sig

I'm 30 years old and I started TRT last week. I have no choice in the matter. TRT does not bother me one bit, other then the cost of course. However, the benefits in my life far outweight the cost. I am very happy with my choice.

I have been on HRT for over a year now. I am 40 y.o. now. I wouldn't be the same person without it. Except for the cost, I highly recommend it.

Thanks mace, hrt. Glad to hear that you're happy with TRT (expense aside)

^ Any more comments / opinions / experiences?

Top Bottom