Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there Any Scientic test to see if Liquid Var is Legit?

curling said:
Well, I just don't know if it is real on not. Is there some homemade brew test to check it?

not sure of a homebrew test bro, none that i know of, you can send some to get tested.....again i got a bad feeling about anything sold as 50mg/ml anavar, i can hardly get 20mg/ml to suspend without crystallizing out

DRRman said:
not sure of a homebrew test bro, none that i know of, you can send some to get tested.....again i got a bad feeling about anything sold as 50mg/ml anavar, i can hardly get 20mg/ml to suspend without crystallizing
out

I know that is what is scaring me because of what ya'll said.

hey do this bro, you told me that you sort of knew the guy you got this through, ask him if he'll tell you what he used to suspend the 50mg/ml var, shit like that is no trade secret or anything, just tell him you want to know whats giving your var the taste it has

when I made my own, I couldn't get more than 15mg per ml without it starting to clump up.

50mg....How did that happen? I ended up like the others, the best I got before it crashed was around 17 - 17.5 mg/ml and I still got tiny crystal floater thingys. At 15mg it was clear as a bell, at 20mg it looked like chewed winter-mint orbit gum floating in a cup of water.

Top Bottom