Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testicular Aches

I think it is from the testes going up and down in size. For me when they shrink while on I get aches. When I bring them back to size with hcg and even on clomid they get sore too. Especially if I am sitting for a while. Not to be gross try to skeet if you can it relieves it for me. It can be an std but if you just did a cycle or are starting one 9 out of 10 times it is from the testes shifting. It is very common.

i actually had tendinitus in the tendon attaching each side of my pelvis, pain radiated into my left testicle. very painful but a dull, slow pain.

Happens to me when I get cockblocked.:(

However, it is fairly common and what everyone else is saying pretty much sums up the majority of aches and pains within frick and frack.

Bruce said:
I think it is from the testes going up and down in size. For me when they shrink while on I get aches. When I bring them back to size with HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and even on clomid they get sore too. Especially if I am sitting for a while. Not to be gross try to skeet if you can it relieves it for me. It can be an std but if you just did a cycle or are starting one 9 out of 10 times it is from the testes shifting. It is very common.
Thanks guys for the input. I was a little worried about it when it was happening to me but I hadn't thought about it since.

Donnie,
Cock blocking sucks big time especially cuz it brings about the eventual blue balls haha.

Bruce,
What is skeet?

happens to me randomly first few weeks of cycle, actually mine get sort of inflamed like on the epididymus can hurt like a motherfucker.

happens to my on hcg after a while...if they shrink and stay shrunk never are soar...

Top Bottom