Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Tren

Tank87

If you have ever ran test and tren as a bulker, I would like to know what your results were with this cycle. I am thinking of starting this cycle soon. 28 years old, 5'8 213 13% body fat. About 6 cycles under my belt. I am just curious how you guys liked your experience with test/tren. Thanks.

Have you ran tren before?
It is a great compount for good quality mass and strength gains. Cant go wrong with test/tren for that purpose if can handle the sides. If have supports and keep dosage moderate shouldnt have any issues.

Give us your stats and we'll go from there,
weight
BF
Training history

It's manditory

I am 28 years old. 5'8 213 and 13% body fat. Been training religiously for 8 years. Have 6 cycles under my belt and have never run tren and feel I am ready to do so. What kinds of gains did you experience with test/tren? This would be for bulking purposes by the way. Thank you.

Well I love it! RADAR has helped me a ton and so has gymjunkie and many others! Check out my log and you;ll see what it does! Awesome power and sides for me have benn night sweats and mild aggresion!

I am 28 years old. 5'8 213 and 13% body fat. Been training religiously for 8 years. Have 6 cycles under my belt and have never run tren and feel I am ready to do so. What kinds of gains did you experience with test/tren? This would be for bulking purposes by the way. Thank you.

Tren is an awesome steriod.You can gain lean muscle mass and lose bodyfat on it at the same time.Nothing else like it.It is very toxic though.Only you know if you are ready, with 6 past cycles. you have the experience.

If you have ever ran test and tren as a bulker, I would like to know what your results were with this cycle. I am thinking of starting this cycle soon. 28 years old, 5'8 213 13% body fat. About 6 cycles under my belt. I am just curious how you guys liked your experience with test/tren. Thanks.

tren spiked my appetite through the roof, which wasn't a good thing because I was cutting...if you want to cut with it run it var, great combo...it had me shredded till I dropped the var and starting eating everything in sight lol

Top Bottom