Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test reducing tendon/ligament strength, deca increasing it?

Well, the normally turnover rate for tendons/ligaments is approx 300-500 days so if your only cycling for lets say 24 weeks a year or so it will likely not be anything to worry about. Only those that are on higher doses for most of the year should have something to worrry about. Even then, look at the number of pro's who lift insane amounts of weight, how often do they sustain terrible injuries? Sure it happens but I would think if the effects were as bad as animal mass states (ie 50-80% reduction) then I would think those guys would be suffering severe injuries much more often than they do.

Zyglamail said:
Well, the normally turnover rate for tendons/ligaments is approx 300-500 days so if your only cycling for lets say 24 weeks a year or so it will likely not be anything to worry about. Only those that are on higher doses for most of the year should have something to worrry about. Even then, look at the number of pro's who lift insane amounts of weight, how often do they sustain terrible injuries? Sure it happens but I would think if the effects were as bad as animal mass states (ie 50-80% reduction) then I would think those guys would be suffering severe injuries much more often than they do.

Turnover for ligaments? So, I just had an ACL reconstruction, 300 days until its good to go again maybe? Anyway, what do you think about the part where it talks about deca and EQ being so good for your tendons its amazing. Any opinions about that?

Yep the turnover rate for tendons and ligament is painfully slow and one reason those injuries heal so slowly. When injured however the process speeds up dramatically but is still slow and the speed at which healing is accomplished is further reduced and sometimes nullified by taking anti-inflamatories. The inflamation triggers a cascade of healing events which are essential to proper healing. So in your case of ACL reconstruction yes, it will take a year or more since your doc likely has you on all sorts of anti-inflamatories. Often times people are never the same simply because of the anti-0inflamatory use after such a procedure, healing does happen but after a time is slowed or halted. The only way to get the proper healing done then is to trigger the inflamatory response once again, prolotherapy works great for this.

As for deca being great for tendons/ligaments I think its largey due extra water retension in the joints and connective tissue. It lubricates and the extra water in the tendons helps them to handle loads etc. I have not had any experiences or heard of many people claim EQ works nearly as well.

Top Bottom