Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, EQ, Winny cycle... Please critique

Johnny V

I am doing my 4th cycle and would like to gain a bit of weight and cut up. I have never done a a "light" cycle like this before usually I did pure bulking cycles. Right now I am 6'1" 210 and maybe 12% BF. Hoping for a cut 220 using:

Test 400 mg a week weeks 1-10
EQ 300 mg a week weeks 1-10
Winny 50 mg EOD weeks 7-10

Thanks bros!

good job bro, this should get you rid
Just something, I would add some Prov to the stack to harden you up more and get rid of water retention

Looks great, only thing I would do is use propionate as your test, which will keep water down to a minimum.

Looks like a good cycle, but why only 300mg of EQ and 40mg of test, if this is your 4th cycle? You said you have done only bulking cycles in the past, meaning you must have used test at at least 500mg/wk. Why would you lower it??

Also, I would go with either 50mg/ED of winny or if you don't have enough, 25mg/ED. I wouldn't take winny EOD, because of the short half life.

Later,
B-10

I personally think that you are not going to be able to gain 10lbs while getting leaner at the same time. If your goal is to get lean and ripped, you are going to have to diet and do cardio, the gear just helps you keep the muscle that you have, because when on a low calorie diet you will lose muscle, and that is why people stay on gear for when dieting, so they dont lose the muscle they worked so hard for. But if you really want to gain a solid 10lbs I would add some GH and insulin into the cycle. But then that would be $$$ pricey.

Thanks guys your help is really appreciated.

B-10: Yes last cycle was 750 test a week. The reason this is lower is to keep water retention down to a minimum and also because bulking is not the main goal. If I do not gain 10 lbs but "look" like I did to other that will be fine with me. Are you suggesting Test at 500 a week? Also thanks for the thought on Winny I will do 25 a day instead unless I can fork up the $$ for an extra bottle then I will do 50 a day.....

Steveo: I do plan to work out with cardio as well as weights for this. I am not looking to get super ripped just a bit tighter and bigger then now.....

Top Bottom