Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E cycle

Karma7963

Got a simple question for a Test E cycle im gonna run in about a month. I know the preferable dose is 500mg's a week for 15 weeks and or 12 followed with a PCT 21 days after last injection. My question is, what about a 10 week cycle of 500 mg's per week Test E, 250 mon 250 wed followed by PCT. That would be my first cycle. Is cutting those last two injections really gonna make a big difference? Basically I don't wanna buy 3 vials I just want to get by with only having to use 2.

-poor

Post stats. And I can already tell you that your not ready if you can afford a third bottle. Test is dirt cheap and if you can afford it you wont be able to afford oncycle support and pct. The steroids are the cheap part, unless your getting robbed by your suppplier.

NTBM REP

please post stats... also understand that if money is an issue then you have no business getting into this lifestyle yet... money cannot be an issue when it comes to running cycles... there is a lot involved, and that is also more than just gear and supps...

Got a simple question for a Test E cycle im gonna run in about a month. I know the preferable dose is 500mg's a week for 15 weeks and or 12 followed with a PCT 21 days after last injection. My question is, what about a 10 week cycle of 500 mg's per week Test E, 250 mon 250 wed followed by PCT. That would be my first cycle. Is cutting those last two injections really gonna make a big difference? Basically I don't wanna buy 3 vials I just want to get by with only having to use 2.

-poor

If you can't afford 3 vials then I'm pretty sure you haven't set aside the money for your in cycle support or a "proper" pct. Don't do it unless you have the cash to go all out with 100% what u need

actually if you are using vials, you will need 3 vials for a 10 weeks cycle....2 vials is never gotten make it for 10 weeks...i found that out during week5 (9th jab) that I have used up 1 vial...so end up ordering ampules to make up for the remaining 2 injections.

@ What maccy said. My next cycle coming up cost me 500 bucks. I am in this for the long run and want to make damn sure I take care of my body, its the only one I got! Please do the same and take the time to plan it all out, cost should not be a primary factor when using AAS, your health should be bro

a test vial would be like 100 max if u cant afford that..on top of that your PROPER pct Hcgenerate clomid daa etc forma as well...itll add up....PLUS ur diet aka them beef and chicken breast...things add up and along with your.daily life...NOT a cheap lifestyle..just wait like me lol ..you can always build a better base while u wait..

also if this is ur first cyle.im sure u can get.decent gains even pinning 300 a week...am i right guys?
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Sorry I forgot to post my stats guys. 145lbs 5'6. Been lifting on and off for 3 years. Sports in high school and I would consider myself an above average runner. So I would say im pretty healthy and have a good base right now. As you can tell by my weight my muscle mass is not very big. My dream goal is about 160-170 and to stay maintained at that stage. I know I can reach this naturally in about 2-4 years but yeah....Money isn't toooo bad of an issue. I make 1,500 a month and only pay about 700 in bills. Plus I have my student loan money set aside right now. I mainly wanted to do a smaller cycle just because of my weight. And as for the ones that say 2 vials is not enough. 500x10=5000 so two vials 250mgs per ml 10ml bottles would be just enough. That third vial actually wouldn't be fully used if I was to run a 12 week cycle. I estimated my Test E only cycle with my correct PCT's to be about $200. What do you guys think? Thanks for the quick replies man this is an awesome community by the way.

Top Bottom