Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e 500 and deca 400

dustyboyett

I have been stacking these for 2 weeks now. On Monday I do 1cc of each and on Friday I do 1cc of just test e. the pain in my butt is almost unbarable to shot again this week. Y am I hurting so bad??

I'm running a similar cycle. Test C 200 at 500mg per week and deca 200 at 400mg per week. That's 2 1/4cc's per glute each week. There's some soreness but nothing excruciating.

Make sure your practicing aseptic techniques. Hand washing, alcohol, etc. Try to keep a steady hand upon injection. It's probably easier on one side than the other so maybe having some help for the more difficult side would do it. Use a warm wash clothe and gently apply pressure.

It usually gets better as the weeks pass. From my experience.

Yes I have changed sides, I do one side and have someone else stick the other. It seems like it's the test e doin it. I use alcohol but haven't tried the warm rag. I will try that thanks!!!

What size n length needle r u using I always use 22 or 23 gauge by 1 1/2 need to get it deep in there

Could of just draw a cross to divide ur butt cheek into four then ill see how far off u were u no u want the right upper outer side

Top Bottom