Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test dose and high metabolism

gibsoncharles

Hi guys, I'm a 25 year old male with really fast metabolism and that's stopping me from gaining mass, I train 4 days a week and I look nice and cut so I decided to run a cycle of test to see if I can get bigger, what do you think should be an appropiate dose of test for a person who has a really fast metabolism like me or should I stack it with something else like deca or dbol? Thanks.

hard gainers simply do not eat enough.. before we start using steroids i would like to hear your typical diet. and be honest

a lot of skinny guys intermittent fast and don't even realize it. i will ask them what they ate that day and they will say "yeah i had a poptart today", and it will be 4pm. so that is why you aren't gaining weight. you gotta be eating consistently in a surplus EVERYDAY!!

If you aren't able to gain weight naturally - steroids aren't the answer.

Your problem isn't a lack of anabolic hormones. It's a lack of food. Steroids would probably just increase your metabolic rate and make putting on weight even harder.

If you want to gain weight, you need to approach eating like it's a full time job. A lot of skinny guys think they eat a lot but when they actually track their food intake - it's very minimal.

I would download an application like myfitnesspal and for a couple days, track/record everything you eat. You would probably be really surprised at how little you are actually eating.

I bet you wont get bigger running test. Even if you add other compounds. The reason you aren't getting bigger is that you aren't eating enough. People create these titles like "hardgainer" and "have a fast metabolism" when they are not gaining weight. The fact is that you can control it........you just have to learn to eat more every single day!!! Consistency is key. You cant do it a few days a week and fuck off on the weekends. It has to be every single day.

Top Bottom