Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/deca/drol cycle for bulking !

oxezo

Hi guys this will be my 3rd cycle, 1st was test e only 500mg/week and 2nd test e 250mg/week and tren ace 350mg/week . Now i'm preparing the next cycle for bulk , i was thinking something like this:
1-12 test-e 500mg/week
1-12 deca 400mg/week
2-5 anadrol 1st week 25mg/day last 3 week 50mg/day

will have anti e and for pct nolva clomid and hcg kickstarter

Do you think the dosage are good?

Stats 5'9'' 160lbs 8%

I like that cycle and you will bulk up like a beast. but don't run just a 2 SERM pct .. for that cycle you need a complete pct!!

you should include some ostarine and a test booster and stretch the pct to 8-10 weeks. don't think a 4 week pct is going to do a thing for you

It is a horrible idea to use anadrol on a third cycle, and together with dbol. It is an extremely harsh steroid that will cause a bunch of side effects, many of which will be very hard to prevent. Besides, the water retention with such a combination will be very prominent.

Unless you are going for the Mr. Olympia title, which I doubt with a third cycle, you should not be using anadrol - it is a very tricky bastard with doubtful benefits in my opinion. Instead, better use Tbol instead of both anadrol and dbol, and then add some lean injectable bulker, such as EQ.

For instance, you could run the following cycle:

Weeks 1-16
Tesosterone enanthate - 500 mgs per week
EQ - 400 mgs per week
Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle

Weeks 1-6
Turinabol - 50 mgs per day
N2Guard - 7 caps

Then wait two weeks after the last pin, and do the perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

the gears for the perfect pct are too much expensive i cant buy them... for get all them i should spend like 500$ more only for pct...
I prefer deca to EQ because my last cycle was 20 weeks and the next one i prefer to do a shorter one of 12 weeks instead with Eq i would have to do at least 16 weeks

Your steroid cycle itself looks good but there are no support supplements. No AI, no anti prolactin drug and no liver aid.

Here is a good video for you to watch on support supplements for the steroid user to stay side effect free while on a steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsJoeAXkFU

You need to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range - aromasin 10mg EOD
You need to add an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle to keep prolactin in the low-normal range - cabergoline at 10mg EOD
Anadrol is a very liver toxic oral steroid so I recommend using a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using it.

Proper support supplements on cycle and a proper PCT is very important. This is your health you are talking about. If you can't afford it right now, don't start your cycle until you are able to.

Your doses look good to me. I am glad to see you running anadrol at a responsible dose. Too many guys lately have been posting about running anadrol at 100mg per day. Keep us updated on your progress.

Your steroid cycle itself looks good but there are no support supplements. No AI, no anti prolactin drug and no liver aid.

Here is a good video for you to watch on support supplements for the steroid user to stay side effect free while on a steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OsJoeAXkFU

You need to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range - aromasin 10mg EOD
You need to add an anti-prolactin drug to your cycle to keep prolactin in the low-normal range - cabergoline at 10mg EOD
Anadrol is a very liver toxic oral steroid so I recommend using a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using it.

Proper support supplements on cycle and a proper PCT is very important. This is your health you are talking about. If you can't afford it right now, don't start your cycle until you are able to.
I heard cabergaline is really only needed with nandrolones like tren, is this true?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom