Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca/DBol/HGH Mass Cycle

dosteov

Test 500mgs wks 1-20
Deca 400mgs wks 1-10
DBol 30-50mgs wks 1-4 (will probably run 30 week 1, 40 week 2 and 50 week 3 and 4).
HGH 4IUs ED (5 on, 2 off, AM and PM injections) wks 1-26 (currently on 2IUs)
Anti-E ADex
PCT Nolva and HCG
Calories 3500-4K a day.

I'm expecting big things from this cycle (can't wait to start). 34 5'9 190 14%BF (small frame, hard gainer). 3rd cycle. 1st one I fucked up my PCT and lost everything. I'm going to bulk for the first 10 weeks and then the last 10 cut.

Will the 4IUs of GH help me keep fat off during bulking?

The GH will bloat you at first. Don't let that discourage you. When you get into the third month you'll start to notice the GH. Looks like a killer cycle. Two suggestions,
Might want to have some dostinex on hand for prog gyno from the deca. EQ would be a great addition to the test at week 8 - 20. Good luck - keep us posted.

a bomb said:
The GH will bloat you at first. Don't let that discourage you. When you get into the third month you'll start to notice the GH. Looks like a killer cycle. Two suggestions,
Might want to have some dostinex on hand for prog gyno from the deca. EQ would be a great addition to the test at week 8 - 20. Good luck - keep us posted.

Yeah I'm finishing up my 2nd week of 2IUs ED and am noticing a little bloat already. I gained like 3 pounds, of water I'm sure. I'm feeling a little stronger at the gym also (I know it's likely not due to the GH).

I haven't experienced any sides as of yet so I'm thinking of ramping up the dosage to 3IUs starting next week. Is it to soon? Also going to be doing AM and PM injections at 3IUs. I need to order a shitload of insulin pins man.

Yeah the EQ is a good idea man. I was thinking Tren for the end but it shut me down real bad last time so I'm kind of scared of it.

This is my first run with GH. Is there a noticeable difference in a cycle when running it in a cycle as compared to a cycle with no GH?

You think the GH will keep any excess fat off during this run?

Overall I'm pretty fired up about this cycle. I'm gonna be one lean mean mofo by summer. :chomp:

How old are you? That has a ton to do with how the GH will work. Let me tell you, I have been on GH for the past 4 months. I am only 28. The results have been subtle. Good but subtle. I started at 3iu am inject only, ramped to 6iu (sides were unbearable for me), so I went back to 3iu. I have put on some great mass and have stayed relatively lean.

I will wait until my late thirties before trying GH again. If you really are worried about excess fat during your bulker you should try the glucorell (R ALA) and Sesapure stack from the Anafit store.

a bomb said:
How old are you? That has a ton to do with how the GH will work. Let me tell you, I have been on GH for the past 4 months. I am only 28. The results have been subtle. Good but subtle. I started at 3iu am inject only, ramped to 6iu (sides were unbearable for me), so I went back to 3iu. I have put on some great mass and have stayed relatively lean.

I will wait until my late thirties before trying GH again. If you really are worried about excess fat during your bulker you should try the glucorell (R ALA) and Sesapure stack from the Anafit store.

I'm older then you 34. Are you running anything with the GH?

The GH should work better for you. Here is my cycle:

1 g of Test
800 mg EQ
60 mg Dbol
3 iu GH

Fifth Cycle.

a bomb said:
The GH should work better for you. Here is my cycle:

1 g of Test
800 mg EQ
60 mg Dbol
3 iu GH

Fifth Cycle.

That's a serious cycle my man. How were your gains on it? What are your stats?

Gains are good and steady. Im 5'11 - 205. My goals are to get to 220 and stay pretty close to the same bf % (10-12%)

a bomb said:
Gains are good and steady. Im 5'11 - 205. My goals are to get to 220 and stay pretty close to the same bf % (10-12%)

You're eating like crazy and the GH is keeping you lean?

Yeah I average 3-4 k calories. 400 g of protein, 250 carbs. I cheat every Sunday. Im an ecto/meso though so staying lean is kinda easy for me. Im telling you, if your really worried about fat control on a bulker you need to research Sesapure/Glucorell.

Top Bottom