Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test cypionate OR sustanon

tonesofhome7578

Hi all. I'm a 30 y/o male 6 feet 205lbs and around 11% BF. I've done a couple cycles in the past but only with low to moderate androgen's. It's been a couple years since i've been on and i think its time. I'm thinking of a 12 week cycle with 300-mg/week of Deca and 400-500-mg/week of some kind of Test compound. I can get Enanthate or Cypionate for much cheaper than Sustanon but i've heard that better quality results can be had with Sust. I work as a RN and have gathered all the pharmaceutical info to compare but i can't find anything in my books on Sustanon (i guess due to it's limited medical purpose). I'm hoping that your experience can help me as i want to make some QUALITY gains on this cycle while minimizing the risk of side effects.

PS. Thanks in advance for all your help and i hope to be a contributing member in this awesome forum!!

Go with either Cyp or Enanthate, especially since they will be cheaper for ya. Take 1 shot every 3-4 days. You can mix your deca on the same days as well....in same syringe.

Run an aromatase inhibitor with your cycle.

Personally, I like to run my test a week or two past my deca. Therefore, for myself, i'd run the test for 13-14 weeks.

BMJ

Thanks Man. Is Tamoxifen still the inhibitor of choice? I notice that Arimidex is becoming available as well. Do you continue the EI post cycle as well?

tonesofhome7578 said:
Thanks Man. Is Tamoxifen still the inhibitor of choice? I notice that Arimidex is becoming available as well. Do you continue the EI post cycle as well?

I prefer single esters although once in a while I use sustenon just to switch.
I like enanthate as much as I like cypionate.

Look for AIFM as your AI. It can be obtained at the AF site store legally. It's IMO, the best out there right now and is cheap as well. Tamoxifen is not an aromatase inhibitor but rather an anti-estrogen (in sort). AIFM blows Tamoxifen and Arimidex (which is an AI) out of the water, and is much more effective. Also, running Nolvadex with progestins such as nandrolones may not be preferred as it MAY increase chances of receiving gyno. Nolva increases expression of the progesterone receptors (PgR).

Yes, run the AI (AIFM) post cycle with your PCT. Run it past PCT as well if needed.

BMJ

tonesofhome7578 said:
Hi all. I'm a 30 y/o male 6 feet 205lbs and around 11% BF. I've done a couple cycles in the past but only with low to moderate androgen's. It's been a couple years since i've been on and i think its time. I'm thinking of a 12 week cycle with 300-mg/week of Deca and 400-500-mg/week of some kind of Test compound. I can get Enanthate or Cypionate for much cheaper than Sustanon but i've heard that better quality results can be had with Sust. I work as a RN and have gathered all the pharmaceutical info to compare but i can't find anything in my books on Sustanon (i guess due to it's limited medical purpose). I'm hoping that your experience can help me as i want to make some QUALITY gains on this cycle while minimizing the risk of side effects.

PS. Thanks in advance for all your help and i hope to be a contributing member in this awesome forum!!

Unless you dont mind the frequent injections of EOD from SUST I would suggest T.ENAN OR T.CYP

MR. BMJ said:
Look for AIFM as your AI. It can be obtained at the AF site store legally. It's IMO, the best out there right now and is cheap as well. Tamoxifen is not an aromatase inhibitor but rather an anti-estrogen (in sort). AIFM blows Tamoxifen and Arimidex (which is an AI) out of the water, and is much more effective. Also, running Nolvadex with progestins such as nandrolones may not be preferred as it MAY increase chances of receiving gyno. Nolva increases expression of the progesterone receptors (PgR).

Yes, run the AI (AIFM) post cycle with your PCT. Run it past PCT as well if needed.

BMJ
Thanks again all. I really appreciate all your help. In regards to this AIFM could I get the actual website to find it? Do I also need HCG/Clomid post cycle?

Yes, Hcg and clomid will be needed for PCT.

AIFM can be purchased at anabolicfitnes.net

BMJ

Top Bottom