Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp injection frequency

jimmycnj99

i'm going to be adding sum test cyp into the remainder of my eq/fina cycle - how often should i inject to keep blood levels consistent - i want to use about 200mg/wk of the cyp

I do a cc(200mg) on monday and 1and a half cc(300mg) on friday.
I would probably do one a week if I was only doing 200mg a week. I would not want to do only a half cc twice a week

I would inject it 2 times a week but you can get away with once if you like as I think the half life is around 7 days but I am not positive on that

M18

well let me put it this way - how much test cyp can i squeeze into my eq/fina cycle where i will retain some sort of libido, and not experience too much water retention as obviously this is a cutting cycle, and what injection schedule should i use...i assumed that 200mg/wk was a good number since that is around what the body normally produces. any input would be appreciated, especially from experienced test users

jimmycnj99 said:
well let me put it this way - how much test cyp can i squeeze into my eq/fina cycle where i will retain some sort of libido, and not experience too much water retention as obviously this is a cutting cycle, and what injection schedule should i use...i assumed that 200mg/wk was a good number since that is around what the body normally produces. any input would be appreciated, especially from experienced test users

200-300mg/week injected monday and thursday should do the trick

M18

u can get by doing cyp once a week. thats how i do it and it works great but.. to each his own.
some will tell u to split it up twice a week, but the less sticks the better for me.

Spunky said:
u can get by doing cyp once a week. thats how i do it and it works great but.. to each his own.
some will tell u to split it up twice a week, but the less sticks the better for me.

ditto. done it both ways, both ways worked fine.

Done the injection schedule both ways also. I perfer twice a week, for some reason it definitely felt better. As far as 200mg just for libido, I am not convinced this will be enough..? I would suggest as many do above this 300mg + perferably 400mg pw...

is there a noticeable difference in water retention when considering the range of 200-400mg/wk??? i'm really trying to keep the water off as much as possible (hey, its beach season after all!) if there really isn't much of a difference i'll probably opt for the higher doseage since cyp is so damn cheap

Top Bottom