Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test cyp first time questions

Would anyone recommend nolvadex and arimidex to take with this? Are these still the best anti e and ai's?

You are missing the point...you will get no help in here. Go to the diet and training forums bro

I mean thats pretty crazy, to not know the effects of taking steroids... And no one can really give you a straight answer with effects bro. Everyone is different. Good luck on your journey.

Like I said. My diet and training is not the problem. How am I going to hurt my body. I'm sure I will get much less gains then say someone who weighs 200 pounds. But if I continue to eat right and workout hard I'm sure I will gain. Everyone who knows me says I eat more then anyone they have seen. So trust me when I say diet isn't the problem.

Like I said. My diet and training is not the problem. How am I going to hurt my body. I'm sure I will get much less gains then say someone who weighs 200 pounds. But if I continue to eat right and workout hard I'm sure I will gain. Everyone who knows me says I eat more then anyone they have seen. So trust me when I say diet isn't the problem.

Dude. At 120lbs diet IS your problem. Post your diet up... How many calories are you eating a day? Protein? Carbs?

Read this very carefully:

Ways you can harm your body...

1. You are injecting synthesized hormones into your body and you said yourself you have no clue how they will effect you or side effects. You have no idea what a pct is or proper ancillaries. How could you not do any research before you started injecting drugs into your body? Don't tell me you did, because I know you fucking didn't. You're supposed to have all of your pct and on cycle support/ancillaries on hand before you even think about touching a needle.

2. Starting steroids at 120lbs means you have absolutely no base body to start out with. Your joints and tendons are very weak and will not be able to handle the sudden extra strength and muscle put on by steroids. There is a huge possibility you will injure a shoulder or a joint in your body.

3. When you stop taking the steroids you will literally lose 100% of your gains and drop back down to 120lbs because you have built no base to work with. Your body will go back to its natural state when the hormones are out of your body. This can cause a lot of unwanted effects and the biggest is severe depression. You will want to hop back on anther cycle too quick to get back the gains you had. Which will be horrible for your body... Because you wont allow the proper time your body needs to recover and get back to its natural production levels.

4. You have no idea how to train or eat properly. Steroids aren't magic supplements... They won't do anything if you don't eat properly. So you will basically be causing all of these horrible side effects and stress to your body for nothing. You don't even have an AI or any cycle support for the side effects. Big mistake.

This cycle is a complete disaster. You have no idea what you're doing... How could you even think about putting drugs into your body without proper research?

Post up your diet, and somebody can probably help you gain atleast 20-30lbs naturally. Without AAS usage.

hustler, your diet and training is just the tip of the iceberg here. if u research here for a year or more youll get it. by taking test now while that young and low of weight u are seriously damaging your ability to grow and make gains later. this group here won't condone steroids in your position. people will typically train HARD for 5, 10, hopefully 15 yrs before getting into a simple test cycle. if u only saw all of the young guys that come in here looking for help because they thought they knew what they were doin and now something is fucked up.
wootoom's advice is great and start with research for your natural potential. u don't think so but do not go for the quick fix. good luck!

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

You are missing the point everyone is trying to make. Your diet and training is the problem thats why you weigh 120lbs. If everyone you know is telling you that your diet is sufficient then they dont know shit and their advice should be discarded. Go in the gym and find 250lb meat heads and ask them for advice. Dont ask small people for advice on getting big because they have no clue. I advise putting juice on hold for a while. If you choose to use anyway then side effects will vary from one person to another. Research anti estrogens and pct.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I know the effects. Just don't know the right pct's to take. Or were to get them. Thank you machine. First post who wasnt an ass.

Dude, people are just trying to help you. Thats the way it works on EF. Take everyones advice.

Top Bottom