Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 600x reviews

mirrowghl

I wanted to hear different opinion about which type of test is the fastest to act?. I'm looking for Strength, Size and Lean Muscle Mass.
I ran across some ads for test 600x that say orally it i the most effective and powerful, any opinions?

A shot estered testosterone like test prop will act the fastest in the body.

The length of the steroid ester determines on how fast it is released in the body. This article explains the different testosterone esters in depth -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-esters-facts

That being said. Testosterone is testosterone. Regardless of what ester you pick, they all provide the same base hormone. I would stick with longer estered testosterones like test e and test cyp. It'll take a little longer for the testosterone steroids to build up in your body but you only need to inject twice per week vs EOD with short esters like acetate.

Unless it is methylated, this oral version of testosterone won't do much for you unless you take huge amounts of it. However, if it is methylated, then it will seriously stress your liver, which could lead to serious damage.

It is best to stick to the classic approach of using an injectable version of testosterone with a short ester if you want fast results, such as testosterone propionate.

Top Bottom