Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telling the doc

signme123

So what is the worst thing your doc can do if you tell him your on aas? Can they pull your health insurance?

Thanks bros

nope should have patient doctor privileges unless active in sports or something even then they cant really do anything to u at all maybe quit seeing u at absolute worst which is very doubtfull because they want ur money i would suggest tellin them from what ive read on here from other peoples no experience with that myself

No need to tell, you most likely will regret it.
The only person that should know is your spouse because of the libido and mood swings issues if you trust him/her enough.
The less ppl know about you the better, be smart!

i made a HUGE mistake years ago with my first pancreas flair up of saying I was on roids. to date I have been turned down for every life insurance I have ever applied for so have it through work only. i learned to speak off the record of my use but there is an understanding it is never ever repeated in my records. learn from my mistake.

ya there are in the us a doctor cant tell ur info without permission at all ill find the discussion we talked about this earlier

You really put your life in your doctors hand to uphold something that you do illegal?
I beg to differ....

Top Bottom