Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking AAS again after 14 years of being off

copenhage.z

My last cycle was test in 2003 and gains were great I stop because my ex wife, my wife by the time, found out and I didn't want to have any issues, anyway, I'm 52 years old now and I will go on trt for a few months 250 mg as the doctor say, but I didn't mention to him I would like to get some mass too just for the look.

That is the reason why I'm here and I would like to ask you which AAS can I add for mass gains to my TRT and take on minimum dosage, and which bulking agent goes the best with test? thank you.

250mg of test per week? You will get good gains if you up your test and add some dbol

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

If you haven't used steroids in 13 years, it'll be pretty much running your first cycle all over again.

I would do a simple testosterone only cycle of 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Since you are on TRT, you don't need a PCT.

Just bump up your TRT to 500mg/week for 10 weeks, then return to your TRT for at least 10 weeks before doing another blast. Remember to include an AI into your blast to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. This will prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

You can do a typical bulker cycle, which would look something like this:

1-12 test e 500mg/week
1-12 deca 400mg/week
1-4 dbol 40-50mg per day

Of course make sure to get an AI to control estrogen and cabergoline to control the prolactin levels, otherwise you might get gyno and ED issues.

Also a good liver support supplement like N2Guard will be handy for the dbol as it is liver toxic

TRT is not something you run for a few months,.....it is for life. Since it has been so long since you have been on I would just run your TRT for a while and then blast at 500mg per week. After 12 weeks of that then just drop back to your TRT dose.

Top Bottom