Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringes

viper88

Can anyone help me with a syringe distributor that doesnt require you to use the same shipping address as the billing address. Most seem to make you use the same shipping address as your billing address. Im a contractor, and my billing address is at my parents house. Lol

Most distributors will let you pay for discrete shipping for a couple bucks, try shopmedvet or drugsupplystore that's who i use but i don't hide it from my mom... lol my wife knows when i have them coming so i don't worry...does your mom check your mail and packages?
Jk....... just giving ya some shit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me with a syringe distributor that doesnt require you to use the same shipping address as the billing address. Most seem to make you use the same shipping address as your billing address. Im a contractor, and my billing address is at my parents house. Lol

So change the address.

Ask one of you gym buddies to buy them for you. Tell him you will pay him back and he can throw in a box for himself.

Top Bottom