Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon vs. Sustanon

HighBall

I know people say that Sustanon is Sustanon, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of these two.?

I can get a 20ml bottle of Europa Quality Labs for $210

Or 16 amps of Cyctahoh Sus for $240.

I have heard VERY good things about the Cyctahoh. Which one would you choose?

$240 for 16 ampoules. Thats about 15 a piece. Thats a fair gym price but a little high, if your'e dealing directly with the source. I have used Organon and that rocks.

the 16 amps of cyctahoh are around 14 or 15 a piece, and they are coming directly from the source, through one person. So there is probably a little markup.

The bottle or EQL Sus is actually $180, but there is $30 for shipping. So thats around $9 per cc. From what I've heard by most people on the black market, thats a fair price.

I don't care paying more for the cyctahoh if it's going to make a difference in less sides and more gains.

Your responses are appreciated.

Go with the amps. For 1 thing you never get the full 20cc's out of a bottle, the always seem 2 be a little underfilled, it will be more like 18-19. BTW I'm picking up 21 amps of sus today for $12 each so you may want 2 try for a little better price. I'm going with this: 250mg sus EOD for 8 weeks, 500mg Deca week for 10 weeks, 25-30mg a day D-Bol for the first 4 weeks. If you get a bit more you should get a better $, you should stack it with something else anyway.

Highball,

I understand alot of the replies to your post can almost seem insulting cause they can find what you can't for a better price but go with the amps and over time you'll find that buying AAS is like buying pot, the longer you buy it the cheaper it becomes.

Fellas,

Who cares how much you get it for? Are you gonna sell it to him cheaper? I get Karachi sust for $4 per amp, 1k thai dbol for $170, do you? Make useful replies, not comments.

wrj said:

Who cares how much you get it for? Are you gonna sell it to him cheaper? I get Karachi sust for $4 per amp, 1k thai dbol for $170, do you? Make useful replies, not comments.

i agree on that one. this isn't a pissing contest about who gets their shit cheaper. damn though my organon sust250 amps domestic are $8 each, those karachi better not be domestic bitch. lol. :D i can do you a few cents better on 2000 dbol international though. lol. :devil:

Top Bottom