Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and symtoms,sidesand gains on first wk

benj

This is my first cycle and Im on 250mg of sust 250. Are there any effects that I should feel this wk or next that tell me the test is working. I have heard that sust takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. I'm a newbie and was just wondering how others feel when they were on at the begining of their cycle. Plus I guess I just want to finalize the fact that my gear is legit (paranoid) :D Comments guys

If you're taking 250mgs of sust per week I'd up this to 500mgs. Most male adults produce about 250mgs of test anyway, so in effect you'll only shut down you natural production and replace it with the juice.
Side effects....? Let's just say I hope you have a g/f. Otherwise you'll be pretty frustrated!:mad:

Actually most adult males produce an average of 4-10mg of test a day. so 250mg is alot higher but still 500mg would be a better choice.

Tigerparks said:
If you're taking 250mgs of sust per week I'd up this to 500mgs. Most male adults produce about 250mgs of test anyway, so in effect you'll only shut down you natural production and replace it with the juice.
Side effects....? Let's just say I hope you have a g/f. Otherwise you'll be pretty frustrated!:mad:

You must have huge bollocks!

(4 to 10) x 7 = 28mg to 70mg per week is normal test output. Not many of us are lucky enough to have 10mg. If you are muscular naturally (say had at least 15inch arms before you even started working out) you are are probably nearer that 10mg per day mark....

Therefore, 250mg per week is certainly enough to gain on. But I would do one ever 4 days. That's fine for a first cycle.

first week from my experience ( used it two cycles ) Pain and swelling around the injection site, fatigue and flue like symptoms. It gets alot better for me after week 3. Two sus I have used

Nile= shot pain goes away after about 4 injections
Karachi= i get some sort of pain every shot ( im in week 8 and i still get sus pain)

Just my experience

not knowing much about as at first i used 250mg of sust, for five weeks and managed to gain 15lbs, pretty impressive hey!
in the first week you shouldnt notice anything really, wait for about week 2-3 and then the hunger in the mornings will start and the stregth and weight gain will kick in. while on that cycle i got itchy nips at around week 4 though, you should get some nolvadex!
hope that helped!
Ha
p.s dont forget hcg or clomid post cycle.

Top Bottom