x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Sustanon 250 and symtoms,sidesand gains on first wk

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sustanon 250 and symtoms,sidesand gains on first wk within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: This is my first cycle and Im on 250mg of sust 250. Are there any effects that I should feel this wk or next that tell me the test is working. I have heard that sust takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. I'm a newbie and was just wondering how others feel when they were on at the begining of their cycle. Plus I guess I just want to finalize the fact that my gear is legit (paranoid) :D Comments guys

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Sustanon 250 and symtoms,sidesand gains on first wk

This is my first cycle and Im on 250mg of sust 250. Are there any effects that I should feel this wk or next that tell me the test is working. I have heard that sust takes 3-4 weeks to kick in. I'm a newbie and was just wondering how others feel when they were on at the begining of their cycle. Plus I guess I just want to finalize the fact that my gear is legit (paranoid) Comments guys

Amateur Bodybuilder
    If you're taking 250mgs of sust per week I'd up this to 500mgs. Most male adults produce about 250mgs of test anyway, so in effect you'll only shut down you natural production and replace it with the juice.
    Side effects....? Let's just say I hope you have a g/f. Otherwise you'll be pretty frustrated!

Anabolic Post Whore The Terminator's Avatar
    With sust. I usually put on about 5 lbs. almost immediately in the first week.
    [email protected]www.intense-training.com
    [email protected]www.qualitymuscle.com
    [email protected]

*Disclaimer* Everything I say here is for Pretend only...It should not be taken as factual...

Good Broly
    Actually most adult males produce an average of 4-10mg of test a day. so 250mg is alot higher but still 500mg would be a better choice.

Olympian
    Originally posted by Tigerparks
    If you're taking 250mgs of sust per week I'd up this to 500mgs. Most male adults produce about 250mgs of test anyway, so in effect you'll only shut down you natural production and replace it with the juice.
    Side effects....? Let's just say I hope you have a g/f. Otherwise you'll be pretty frustrated!
    You must have huge bollocks!

(4 to 10) x 7 = 28mg to 70mg per week is normal test output. Not many of us are lucky enough to have 10mg. If you are muscular naturally (say had at least 15inch arms before you even started working out) you are are probably nearer that 10mg per day mark....

Therefore, 250mg per week is certainly enough to gain on. But I would do one ever 4 days. That's fine for a first cycle.

Good Broly
    Any comments on how anyone feels during these first weeks hunger levels,energy...

first week from my experience ( used it two cycles ) Pain and swelling around the injection site, fatigue and flue like symptoms. It gets alot better for me after week 3. Two sus I have used

Nile= shot pain goes away after about 4 injections
    Karachi= i get some sort of pain every shot ( im in week 8 and i still get sus pain)

Just my experience

Amateur Bodybuilder
    "You must have huge bollocks! "

Well let's say I've had no complaints so far!!!!

All Natural
    not knowing much about as at first i used 250mg of sust, for five weeks and managed to gain 15lbs, pretty impressive hey!
    in the first week you shouldnt notice anything really, wait for about week 2-3 and then the hunger in the mornings will start and the stregth and weight gain will kick in. while on that cycle i got itchy nips at around week 4 though, you should get some nolvadex!
    hope that helped!
    Ha
    p.s dont forget hcg or clomid post cycle.

Olympian
    Sus makes me sleep like a baby for two or three nights after my first two injections of the cycle.