Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust parabolan help

beedb9

Ive got more of a unique question.Im used to vials but this time I made some last minute changes and ordered amps of sustanon and parabolan.Im aiming to run higher tren/ lower test dosages or at least at 1:1 ratio.Tren amps are 100mg each (at least its what they say lol) and sust 250.Im not into a gram of gear a week at the moment.Im aiming for a 10-12 wk cycle tren being 200-300mg wk and sust being 250mgwk.My question is how would you play with this one?Im concerned that sustanon 250mg a week may not be enough.Should I just crack amps and try my luck storing sustanon in syringes?Im not feeling too safe about that lol.Or just run test 500mg/wk and not bother myself about it?I see a lot of discussions about tren test ratios so this is one of those threads too I guess.Any advice is appreciated

I don't see a problem running your test at 250mg per week. Let the Tren do the work for you in your cycle. That's more than enough test. With Tren there are two things I would suggest adding. N2guard to protect your organs, lipids, prostate, blood pressure etc....and GW to combat the negative side effects of Tren. It will help with cardiovascular endurance, blood pressure, cholesterol, and fat loss. You can get it at sarms1

Running tren higher then test is fine.Many perfer this method because you feel the tren benefits more.Dont forget to use n2guard and gw, if you decide to use tren, to fight the side effects.Tren is amazing but toxic.

Top Bottom