Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps to prevent shutdown while on test?

littleguy289

So for anyone who hasn't seen my other thread, I've been diagnosed with low t and my doc has me going on trt starting next week. I'm really concerned about endogenous shutdown and was wondering if supps and/or natural boosters will help my body to keep producing its own natural test? I know there are alot of things that can help like proper rest, minimizing stress, taking magnesium, zinc, etc. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

when you go on TRT you are shutting your natural test down bro. your doc should have explained this to you.

having said that taking a supplement called hcgenerate can help mimic LH in your body and also helps with your cholesterol levels while on. however your LH will drop to 0. so i think that answers your question

Yikes. Guess I missed that part. Will def have to talk with my doc again. But if my natural levels are that low anyways, do I really care? Man I wish there was a way to just supplement existing endogenous test substantially like bump it up a couple hundred points

no, when you introduce a foreign hormone your body will react by going to sleep to explain it simply.

doesn't matter if its a small amount or a large amount.

your doctor won't tell you this because he just wants your money and wants you out of his office so he can move on to his next patient and not miss his tennis/golf match .. its up to YOU to do your own research before you ever take anything suggested by your doctor.

What exactly are your numbers? And age?

Not saying I'm smarter than your doctor, but steve is right here. Often times, docs will prescribe exogenous hormones when the levels fall on the low normal end, when in reality the natural endigenous levels are salvageable.

Many supps exist today that aid in this situation. Look up products like Unleashed, Test Infusion, D-Spark, D-Aspartic Acid, Forged Methyl AA, HCGenerate, and many more.

A natty test boost stack has been proven many times to increase free and total testosterone levels without the use of exogenous test

a buddy at work told me the same thing .. he wanted to run some test for a couple months to fool the body into producing more test. i tried my best to explain to him it doesn't work like that, but he didn't get it.

Your buddy is going to be sadly disappointed when he comes off test

A buddy of mine told me he is taking nolva because it increases estrogen and this will cause the body to produce more test to counteract.. nolva was his pct.. I literally had no words.. I just bertstared him

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom