Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions/advice on new cycle

ynnam

I have used gear for several years and I am quite happy with gains I have made experimenting with different gear to see what does what and I have come to a conclusion on what works best for me to hopefully take me to the next level. I am 225 lbs 5ft 11 with 12 % bodyfat :

Anadrol 50, 50mgs/day weeks 1-5
Sus 750 mgs week,weeks 1-10
Deca 400 mgs week,Weeks 1-10
D-bol 50 mgs/day, weeks 6-10
Primobolon 300 mgs week, weeks 1-10
Fina 76 mgs 3 times week, weeks 1-10
HGH 4iu a day, whole cycle (hopefully for 3-4 months)
Proviron 50mgs a day, weeks 1-10
HCG and Clomid therapy post cycle

Any suggestions/ comments/advice would be much appreciated.

That cycle is pretty overboard. You dont have to use every substance you know of. You didnt really way what kind of goals you had in mind so its hard for me to suggest another cycle(even though diet is more important anyway).

In my opinion you cycle is far to short!!! All you need to do is keep it sweet and simple!!! Stick with you mass drugs and cutting drugs, but stay on for atleast 16 - 20 weeks if you wanna put on a lot of size.

To be 100% honnest, I find a good ammount for longer is better then cramming in heaps for a short ammount of time.

dude that is a LOT of gear, u are basically taking everythin!....u are gonna shut yourself down really hard....if anything run hcg full cycle, especially with that anadrol and deca.....damn bro

Top Bottom