Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and your love life...

xariesj2x

Hi Bros,

I'm 22 almost 23. 170 lbs 5'6. I been working out since I was 16. I have maxed at 190lbs before.. but anyway I told myself I am going to wait until I get older before going on gear.. However two fears are keeping me off the stuff.. one is hair lose. I have a full head of hair and its really thick thank god. I really don't want to loose it. Is there methods I can take to prevent the hair lose affect of steroids on my head during cycles? What kills me is I see tons of bodybuilders on moves,youtube etc and they got the same amount of hair as me.. I was wondering if they were taking anything to keep it safe.

My other question is I am sure there are people here with girlfriends.I got a great S drive probable because I am healthy and my age. I understand the "boys shrink" on cycle but during that time can you even perform in bed? I mean I know you got test in you from gear so I assume you can still get it up? But I can't imagine when your about to unload per say... what that would be like... so that's kind of been freaking me out.Also when you do a good pct do you get the same s drive you had before?

I hope you understand why I am asking because I really want to get big I will be 23 soon and I do make great progress in the gym but its been a life long fantasy I guess to get big and train.. Some insight on this is appreciated.

Lotta diff varibales in ur questions, there's co
pounds that can effect it both ways as far as sex drive, some may kill it some may increase it... As far as hair loss I let my hair go way before I started juicing so I couldn't help
u there... My suggestion would be to really sit down an figure out what your goals are and take a long look at ur training and diet, from there I'd look I to possible cycles and research the hell out if em... U been around since 2007 and have plenty of post so I asume u have decent training and diet to begin with

ummm not everyone loses hair...not anyone i know ever has lost hair but i guess some could...i have hair to the middle of my back and been on for 6 years

ur sex drive gets insane as long as you keep your proper ancilleries on hand

when on cycle and hcg i blow loads that can gag a bitch

ummm not everyone loses hair...not anyone i know ever has lost hair but i guess some could...i have hair to the middle of my back and been on for 6 years

ur sex drive gets insane as long as you keep your proper ancilleries on hand

when on cycle and hcg i blow loads that can gag a bitch

yeah but the hair goin down ur back is orange with black stripes. that's years of some very serious sides. i want some of that sh**. lol

Hair loss is genetic, if you are meant to lose hair you will lose with or without steroids. Steroids will speed the process up if you are predispositioned.

You probobly want a head full of hair because of girls, think of it this way, what will a girl want more, a guy with an average body and great hair, or a jacked alpha bald guy.

Your sex drive will go up as long as you are taking test and keeping estrogen in check. Another benefit I found is that i can go for as long as I want to before coming while on cycle.

Hi Bros,

I'm 22 almost 23. 170 lbs 5'6. I been working out since I was 16. I have maxed at 190lbs before.. but anyway I told myself I am going to wait until I get older before going on gear.. However two fears are keeping me off the stuff.. one is hair lose. I have a full head of hair and its really thick thank god. I really don't want to loose it. Is there methods I can take to prevent the hair lose affect of steroids on my head during cycles? What kills me is I see tons of bodybuilders on moves,youtube etc and they got the same amount of hair as me.. I was wondering if they were taking anything to keep it safe.

My other question is I am sure there are people here with girlfriends.I got a great S drive probable because I am healthy and my age. I understand the "boys shrink" on cycle but during that time can you even perform in bed? I mean I know you got test in you from gear so I assume you can still get it up? But I can't imagine when your about to unload per say... what that would be like... so that's kind of been freaking me out.Also when you do a good pct do you get the same s drive you had before?
I hope you understand why I am asking because I really want to get big I will be 23 soon and I do make great progress in the gym but its been a life long fantasy I guess to get big and train.. Some insight on this is appreciated.

Bro, my boys are tiny i havent been of in god knows when, You can preform ( i've ran tren/deca together) and tren alone. both notorious to kill ur sex drive , on test your a horny mofo like un real.. and in terms of loads, iv noticed personally my loads are way bigger iv had one chick tell me iv never seen someone cum so much

thats just me..

I didn't think my girlfriend would be able to keep up with me when I'm on cycle but damn she does a good job of keeping up. Sex life is insaneee on cycle but only insane when off. Lifes good

Like some others said, hair loss is genetically predetermined. Gear will speed up the problem if you have it, but not cause the problem. As for sex drive, it depends what you take. With the right support supps, you should be ok on most cycles, but some stuff can really help or hurt. Deca by itself without support or test will kill your sex life. On the other hand, test by itself with no support supps will make your libido go crazy. Test in general will boost your libido so make sure to include it with your cycle.

Alot of libido problems are caused after cycle with poor pct. Other causes might not even be the gear itself but be ai's
anyways yes gear can give a increase in sex drive but anyone who's been juicing for years and says they have never had libido isues I would think is not being 100% honest... Anyways I'd have to say the scales tipped in the favor of a better sex life for me being in my late 30's
I never juiced in my twenties so I can't really comment there

Like others have said, if your ancilliaries are in check, and you're doing a cycle the right way, your sex drive will be just fine. My GF hated the idea of me doing a cycle, but she changed her mind very quick when I started my PCT. It's not just a sex thing, either. I was generally more affectionate while on PCT with her. Proper PCT will elevate your mood and improve your day-to-day mood, which results in you being a more affectionate person with any and all females, and you'll probably notice more females responding positively to you during PCT.

Top Bottom