Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids to help bad mood

Abuag

Lately I have been having a bad mood. Not a depression – no, nothing that serious. But the mood is shitty, and everything drives me crazy. I have seen that steroids can improve mood and make it more stable. How much testosterone would be good for that?

That may indeed happen with steroids. However, the opposite can also happen, and you might get even angrier with everything. Usually, those who are tempered before taking steroids, get even more tempered. Why not deal with the issues that are causing this mood – there must be some reason for that.

When your on cycle and everything in your life is great then yes steroids will make you feel even better but the opposite effect happens when your mood is low things will feel more intense, I agree with lev find out what's causing your mood and deal with that

Lately I have been having a bad mood. Not a depression – no, nothing that serious. But the mood is shitty, and everything drives me crazy. I have seen that steroids can improve mood and make it more stable. How much testosterone would be good for that?

Are you training too or just looking to take a roid to make you happy?

steroids are not mood enhancers. you will actually have a roller coaster on them and end up in worse shape. not a good idea sorry

my advice is find what is bothering you and fix it. sometimes it will take a new job, a new gf, moving, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion Steve - I did think about it, but guess I could do so a bit more. Could not find something to make me feel happy.

Top Bottom