Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

snoothjam

Hi,
My current stats:
80kg (176lbs)
1.80m (5ft11?)
13% bf

Goal: Lean Bulking

I wish to start a bulking stack consisting of Test Prop 100 + NPP + Masteron. This is will be my first proper stack of injectable nature. I plan on running the stack for 8 weeks at which point I will be relocating internationally and will be unable to travel with stock in hand. The move might be pushed back by a month adding an additional 4 weeks resulting in a 12 week window period. If I should be running it longer please mention it in your reply. I wish to commence this cycle during the first week of January. I ran a course of Masteron in Nov to get a feel for what injecting is all about. Also did a course of Proviron with the Masteron. Finished both at begining of Dec. I wish to cut down on my body fat further, would it be possible to run a cycle of Clen or Helios (Clen & Yohimbe) at the same time as running the aforementioned stack or should I forget about fat burners for now?

While running juice I take milk thistle (liver support) and cranberry caps (kidney support) along with about 2-3L of water p/day.

I wish to know the follow:
1. Is this a sensible stack?
2. Dosage advice?
3. Can the trio be drawn into the same syringe?
4. What kind of PCT?
5. Does anyone know where I can get good quality juice from reputable lab while in Paris, France?

As a footnote, I have been known to have a temper. My nutritionist said I will have to watch my temper while running test prop. Is this a fallacy or something I should watch out for? I welcome your advice.

Thank you.

How long did you run the mast & provi for?

Hi,
My current stats:
80kg (176lbs)
1.80m (5ft11?)
13% bf

Goal: Lean Bulking

I wish to start a bulking stack consisting of Test Prop 100 + NPP + Masteron. This is will be my first proper stack of injectable nature. I plan on running the stack for 8 weeks at which point I will be relocating internationally and will be unable to travel with stock in hand. The move might be pushed back by a month adding an additional 4 weeks resulting in a 12 week window period. If I should be running it longer please mention it in your reply. I wish to commence this cycle during the first week of January. I ran a course of Masteron in Nov to get a feel for what injecting is all about. Also did a course of Proviron with the Masteron. Finished both at begining of Dec. I wish to cut down on my body fat further, would it be possible to run a cycle of Clen or Helios (Clen & Yohimbe) at the same time as running the aforementioned stack or should I forget about fat burners for now?

While running juice I take milk thistle (liver support) and cranberry caps (kidney support) along with about 2-3L of water p/day.

I wish to know the follow:
1. Is this a sensible stack?
2. Dosage advice?
3. Can the trio be drawn into the same syringe?
4. What kind of PCT?
5. Does anyone know where I can get good quality juice from reputable lab while in Paris, France?

As a footnote, I have been known to have a temper. My nutritionist said I will have to watch my temper while running test prop. Is this a fallacy or something I should watch out for? I welcome your advice.

Thank you.

Test and NPP can be a great bulking stack, but adding Masteron to it really makes no sense at all. Masteron is a cosmetic drug that will harden you and improve vascularity, however at your bodyfat level and the fact that you are running wet compounds will make Masteron completely useless as you will not notice its results.

I would stick with Test P and NPP at 100mg EOD each for 8-10 weeks (you can pin both at once in the same syringe). but if you just finished a cycle at the beginning of December, you have a long time to wait before you should cycle again. I would wait a couple more months before starting.

This is not a source board, so nobody is going to give you sources here. It is against forum rules. If you want sources go sign up at Evolutionary Bodybuilding Diet and MMA It is an open source board.

For PCT, I will lay out a perfect one for you...

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Test and NPP can be a great bulking stack, but adding Masteron to it really makes no sense at all. Masteron is a cosmetic drug that will harden you and improve vascularity, however at your bodyfat level and the fact that you are running wet compounds will make Masteron completely useless as you will not notice its results.

I would stick with Test P and NPP at 100mg EOD each for 8-10 weeks (you can pin both at once in the same syringe). but if you just finished a cycle at the beginning of December, you have a long time to wait before you should cycle again. I would wait a couple more months before starting.

This is not a source board, so nobody is going to give you sources here. It is against forum rules. If you want sources go sign up at Evolutionary Bodybuilding Diet and MMA It is an open source board.

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Hi Rick,

Thank you for the comprehensive. Apologies for breaking forum rules it was not my intention to violate rules. I will head over to the link provided. Thanks a mill for that.

I just wanna make sure I understand you 100%. I did a vial of Masteron 10ml for the month of Nov. finished at end of Nov.(Lost 2% bf). Now I have to wait months before I can run a full bulking stack? How long do I have to wait, 1/2/3-months? Masteron was the first roid to have have ever entered my system.

The aim of adding Mast was to inhibit aromatising of test prop. You're welcome to make a suggestion on an aromatise inhibitor.

Could you please address whether I can run Clen or Helios with the suggested stack? Really wanna cut down on the flab.

Lastly, should I watch for roid-rage on test prop?

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

^^^^^This ... couldn't have broken it down better. I would wait until end of Feb and then have bloods done before starting the next cycle ... for your own health's sake. :)

masteron has AI "properties" but in NO WAY should it be depended upon as an ai... Your body fat is far too high for masteron... You need to be below 10% to really get the most out of it and it makes no sense to run it on a bulking stack... if your wanting to put on size and drop fat, then you need to add gw-501516 at 20 mg day... you will melt fat and still be able to put on size... run "liquidex" from n2bm as your ai on cycle...

here is a strong pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thank you for all the great advice guys. Do you think Proviron will be a more sensible addition to the stack than Masteron or equally pointless?

Thanks Dillon. I'm glad to see I'm starting to understand the workings of these compounds a bit better. All because of support from guys like you.

Dillon, when ordering from PCT from n2bm.com do you know of customers having problems with custom on those items?

Thanks Dillon. I'm glad to see I'm starting to understand the workings of these compounds a bit better. All because of support from guys like you.

Dillon, when ordering from PCT from n2bm.com do you know of customers having problems with custom on those items?

very rarely are there any customs issues bro... im not saying it hasn't happened but its not a common issue

Top Bottom