Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shipping time From CANADA

Eclipse

Aye bro's i'm for package from Canada...it's being sent regular mail to FL. It's been like 1 week and a half. How long should it take to arrive?

The problem with regular mail is that there are no gauruntee's and sometimes it takes a while. I would say give it another 1.5 weeks and then start worrying that it got snagged or other....

It just depends.

Sometime the mail can take a week, then 3 days and then 2 weeks, :rolleyes:

Well thanx god, Canada Post are no more Public servant but are in the private sector now
maybe it will increase the speed :D

I was under the impression that items shipped from Canada are uner increased scrutiny. This is mainly because the goverment says that 30% ( as they say " extemly potent super bud")of marajuana is now comming form Canada. I have seen the reports on "Dateline" and 20/20 about how the goverment is now concentrating alot of it's efforts to Canada.They know stuff is comming through there. I also say a special on PBS about it. My buddy who lives in seattle and goes to BC says it's no joke crossing the border. Just my 2 cents. The goverment is making Canada a peiority now . Be careful

Top Bottom