Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sharps containers

dirtydeed

Would just like to take a survey of how many people actually use sharps containers & how they dispose of them. For me I've always ordered my containers from gpz when needed & can take them to health dept & drop off, but man they fill up so fast!!! Just sayin lol

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Get them at CVS, dispose in local fire departments

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

the post office for whatever reason would not send mine even though I paid for it upfront. might be a state by state thing I dunno.

its important to dispose of properly you wouldn't want your trash guy actually poking himself then you would have the cops knocking on your door and a helluva problem.

Exactly Steve, safety is what sets us apart :) why would the post office care if it's empty???

Have you guys ever thought about just disposing the needles in sharps & throwing away the syringe seperate? Would that be unsanitary? The syringe is what fills it up so fast

no I bought it at CVS.. filled it up and then shipped with USPS and they refused to send it.. the shipping was already paid when I purchased it. not really sure what happened but no way was I going to pay for shipping twice if that was the reason.

Have you guys ever thought about just disposing the needles in sharps & throwing away the syringe seperate? Would that be unsanitary? The syringe is what fills it up so fast

This is what I do. It's essentially the same thing as throwing away an oral syringe

Top Bottom