Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual effects of Winstrol?

SuperDawgy

Are there any? Any personal experiences one way or the other? I've never used the stuff and before i start next week i wanna know what to expect.

SuperDawgy said:
Are there any? Any personal experiences one way or the other? I've never used the stuff and before i start next week i wanna know what to expect.

From a females experience....I'm a very sexual person; winstrol took it to new level....Good stuff :p

Twinpeaks said:
From a females experience....I'm a very sexual person; winstrol took it to new level....Good stuff :p

Good stuff? You were refering to your AV right? :evil:

I'm thinking that since Winny is closely related to Test, the effects should be similar. At least i'm hoping!

SuperDawgy said:
Good stuff? You were refering to your AV right? :evil:

I'm thinking that since Winny is closely related to Test, the effects should be similar. At least i'm hoping!

stronger orgasms....(me likey).....clitorial enlargement ( Oh yeah)....complete sexual overdrive

Twinpeaks said:
stronger orgasms....(me likey).....clitorial enlargement ( Oh yeah)....complete sexual overdrive

Thanks for putting that in my head...i need to go to the bathroom now. Anyone have some lotion i can borrow?

Damn, i hope my clit doesn't enlarge! :evil:

Ok, started the cycle this morning. 205 at 12%.
8 weeks. 50mg win tabs ed, 250 sus p/week.

Wish me luck!

Top Bottom