Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual effects of Winstrol?

My experience with winny was that is was libido neutral. It didn't kill my mojo but it didn't turn me into a sex machine like test does either.

the thing winny will do, if you are taking it with Test, is increase the amount of Free T in your body. if you take winny with deca, winny will help suppress the progestin side effect of increased prolactin (the prolactin will kill your mojo in a hurry). so the sexual effects of winny are for the most part indirect, but strong nonetheless

ip's batches were at one time second guessed as to what they really were, in the beginning they were stand up now they can be argued that their dbol is var and the winny was anadrol or something to that extreme, this was a yr or so ago i really dont recall the exact substances just that they were not they were all cracked up to be

poantrex said:
Besides...20 lbs on winny alone? No. You can't trust IP anymore.

Reread what i posted earlier. I was kidding...I said 25 pounds after the first day. (Don't i wish!)

I just started the Winny/Sus cycle yesterday.

To put you at ease about IP, my buddy has been on the 50mg tabs for 2 weeks now. Trust me, they're legit Winstrol.

Top Bottom