Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex Drive On A Non-Test Cycle???

Texas Ranger

Has anyone used a Non-Test cycle and your sex drive was NOT negatively effected? I'm thinking of running an EQ/Winstrol focusing on a hard, lean look. But, do NOT want to do so at the expense of losing my mojo. :) Any feedback???

I have ran anavar alone and it didnt mess me up. I have also ran e/q a bunch of times and it never hurt my sex drive.

Just do your cycle already man!LOL You've been researching long enough. If you havent got it yet. Your not. Im starting to think your a cop.LOL

Damn bro, if you're worried throw in some test. Just add 200mg per week to keep the drive alive. I've done deca alone and that is supposed to be the libido killer of all time but I was still pawing at my wife every night. I will say it was tougher to cum but that is not always a bad thing. It would take me so long to nut that the next day my glutes felt like I did about 20 sets of stiff leg dead lifts.

mikebzt said:
winny and eq will not kill the drive so relax and start the cycle

This is an individual thing.

I know a fellow who ran winny only and started suffereing libido issues. He had add some test prop to correct the problem.

Most men's libido will be negatively affected by a cycle without test but for some there is no effect. For a few drugs like d-bol actually increase sex drive.

If you're that concerned and you don't want to use test, take 50mg/day of proviron through your cycle. It will maintain or increase your libido, act as an anti-estrogen, and make more of the gear you are using available to activate anabolic receptors.

On the downside it can aggravate acne, balding, and prostrate problems and this may be why you're avoiding test...I don't know.

Top Bottom