Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious genital size issue

I am a doctor and I have never heard of this issue. The typical reason the genitals do this is due to colder temperatures and the bodies reaction to pull the testicles in closer to the body for better heat circulation. As we all know jumping into a cold pool will cause the boys to retract aka "shrinkage" to occur but the only other time I have heard patients complain of this is while using stimulants such as adderall.
Do you take any preworkout supps or use any stimulants such as coffee or energy drinks during the day? If so, that may be causing it as these compounds cause the vasoconstriction (reduced bloodflow) to all areas of the body. I would restrict any usage of these type of chemicals and see if that helps.

if you know how to eat pussy right your girl will be fine.... im a norm size fully hard, 6 " and never have a satisfaction issue... get down there and go to town... ;)

I am a doctor and I have never heard of this issue. The typical reason the genitals do this is due to colder temperatures and the bodies reaction to pull the testicles in closer to the body for better heat circulation. As we all know jumping into a cold pool will cause the boys to retract aka "shrinkage" to occur but the only other time I have heard patients complain of this is while using stimulants such as adderall.
Do you take any preworkout supps or use any stimulants such as coffee or energy drinks during the day? If so, that may be causing it as these compounds cause the vasoconstriction (reduced bloodflow) to all areas of the body. I would restrict any usage of these type of chemicals and see if that helps.

I don't take any stimulants, not even small amounts of caffeine. I do take sedatives, klonopin.

Still at it with the funny threads gorillahung ����

Well, I was actually being serious looking at this from a health perspective. I've been taking muscle relaxers for a pulled back muscle and when taking those my junk hangs nice and loose and looks much better. That's what lead me to believe there is some problem causing the duration of the shrinkage I experience. If you spent over 90% of your day with a "scared turtle" you might wonder the same thing. I turn 44 next week and have been with many women so I'm not insecure about anything, I'm just concerned that blood isn't reaching that area or that there's something else wrong.

Well, I was actually being serious looking at this from a health perspective. I've been taking muscle relaxers for a pulled back muscle and when taking those my junk hangs nice and loose and looks much better. That's what lead me to believe there is some problem causing the duration of the shrinkage I experience. If you spent over 90% of your day with a "scared turtle" you might wonder the same thing. I turn 44 next week and have been with many women so I'm not insecure about anything, I'm just concerned that blood isn't reaching that area or that there's something else wrong.

I was not sure you were being serious after seeing some of the other posts but if you are and you do not take any stimulants and are staying hydrated throughout the day, then more than likely it is stress related as you stated you notice a change when you take muscle relaxants which do have a CNS depressive effect as well as a musculoskeletal effect.
I know telling someone to just relax is not an effective way to control stress but do what you must to handle your nervousness and I guarantee you will see an improvement down there.

Top Bottom