Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second advice

chris jepay

hey guys how are you all doing, so my first cycle was test only at 600 mg a week for 16 weeks , very happy with results
buts since my goal is competing this si my next , mi question is do you think jumping from test only to this cycle could ne too risky? thnaks in advance.
Testosterone-Propionate 500 mg a week ( 12 weeks)
Anavar 50mg ed (week 6 to 12)
Equipoise 300 mg a week( week 1 to 6)
Trenbolone-Acetate 50 mg eod (week 5 to 12)
Dianabol 20 mg a day (week 1 to 6)
Arimidex 0.5mg/ed the whole cycle

EQ is better run for longer period 12+ weeks.

What makes you go from running just Test to 3+ compounds at the same time?

Personally for a second cycle and since you want to compete, I would keep it simple something like,
Test 500/week
Tren 200/week
var/winstrol 40-80mg/day last 4-6 weeks.
Plus all needed ancillaries.

Winny will blow var out of the water for competition time.

The cycle you are planning has way too many compounds for a second time, and they are all contradictive, apart from the fact that some of them are misused. Before anything - what are your goals? You need to set your mind straight on this one first, and then you will be able to come up with a proper cycle.

Slow down. Tren for a second cycle is a TERRIBLE idea.

You have 3 main options for a second cycle:
1. You could run a testosterone only cycle again. You really don't need to add a second compound.
2. You could run testosterone + an oral kick start (such as anavar, dbol or tbol).
3. You could run testosterone + an anabolic (such as EQ or deca).

I really like EQ. That would be my recommendation. EQ will give you a really nice increase in strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention. EQ is also really good for increasing endurance.

You can read up on EQ more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Do something like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone e 500mg/week
EQ 300-600mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Also don't run orals for the entire cycle. I think test and EQ is a good option. I would either just run 1 oral or run both but only 4 weeks each. That way your liver gets a break in the middle.

Top Bottom