Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Searching

LongBall

Whats up all? Obviously new here so a little background. 6'4" 245 athletic type. 32 years old, at the gym 4 days a week busting my ass. I have never done a cycle, but definatley curious and pretty much made up my mind to try. This is just another step in my search for knowledge and the answers. I have been reading all you reccomendations for first timers and am still curious as to what is best for me. Not to sound too dumb, but I want it all..more size and definate strength gains with the littlest chance of sides. It has been suggested to me, for the first time, to go with an 8 week cycle using Deca-Durabolin 100mg/ml. shooting once every 4 days. Does this sound like enough considering I am larger than alot of guys? Would you all have recommended the same for me? I have not found a source yet so this option is not set in stone. Like I said just doing my homework. Thanks in advance and glad to be here.

Longball

TEST-200-400MG A WEEK
DECA-300-400MG A WEEK

8-10 WEEKS-

CLOMID, ANTI E-s ETC

no reason to go crazy, easy come eazy go, eat-eat-eat

Last edited:
FISHTALES said:
TEST-200-400MG A WEEK
DECA-300-400MG A WEEK

8-10 WEEKS-

CLOMID, ANTI E-s ETC

no reason to go crazy, easy come eazy go, eat-eat-eat
This is an excellent first cycle. You'll make nice gains, and be at a very low risk for sides.

Top Bottom