Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sciatic nerve pain

lwgy

ive had sciatic nerve pain for about 10 years (not from injecting). ive been to all types of doctors and PT, but i havent been able to figure out the exact cause of it. ive had MRI's, X-rays and blood tests, but still no clear answer. the last doc i went to diagnosed me with a genetic inflammatory disease.

i was wondering if anybody here has every dealt with these types of issues, and also what your thoughts are on trying deca to help with the inflamation and sciatica.

Bump for some replies................

I have the same pain I believe-it shoots down my right leg from my ass. I haven't had it checked out as of yet and have had the pain off and on for a couple of years, but now it is getting worse and more offten.
I have heard there are exercises but I am going by hear-say

ive done the exercises/stretching. didnt help at all. i did them for a couple of years. when i stopped i didnt notice a single difference, so i never started them again.

T. have you had any x-rays? MRI's?

i havent been to a chiro. my doctors wont refer me to one. the xrays were taken by my primary care physican (GP), and also a rumalogolist.

Alot of the time its cause the nerve runs through the ass muscles instead of around them, so when the muscle is tight you get pain.
Try an ass massage and MET stretches for the piriformis, MIGHT help.
good luck.

WelshInjectable said:
Alot of the time its cause the nerve runs through the ass muscles instead of around them, so when the muscle is tight you get pain.
Try an ass massage and MET stretches for the piriformis, MIGHT help.
good luck.

this could be true in my case. i did a squat machine monday for the first time in months and today my ass is sore, but my sciatica is unbearable.

but what is MET stretches?

I have had not pain but the feeling my right leg was asleep when I stand for a long time. I have been running 4 IU of HGH plus a cycle of 400 cyp and 200 deca. I think it is the HGH and have cut back. Anyone else have any similar result from HGH ?

I used to pinch nerves in my neck alot last year. Then one day I was doing heavy leg presses and I pinched my sciatic nerve. I couldn't even walk for about six hours. I f I tried to I could walk maybe 20 ft and the get dizzy and start passing out. My cousin is a chiropractor so I went to see him for a couple months. They can help alot. I haven't pinched a nerve since then.

Top Bottom