Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satch is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBBT said:
we'll see now if he finds out that he's really never been busted for gear...Satch is instant messaging people, geez sorry but that's just obvious he's kickin it at a coffe shop wireless.
lol you caught me before I got to edit my post and put a :rolleyes: smiley in there. I agree with you :beer:

Retabolil2 said:
DBBT why you ask Indy? I think you were the one who helped Satch to push his garbage here!

Seriously Bro - why do you make every-single thread a "personal battle" between you and DBBT?

Get over yourself and move on.................life's too short

Drama, Drama, Drama

Retabolil2 said:
Because Satch gave 10k karma points to DBBT some time ago and DBBT dropped a bomb at me :) Of course its not a good reason but he did :)
I think DBBT is responsible for this scam.
And I didnt start this. I can give you a link to a post which explains it all. Its just in DBBT`s nature to kick in the back. I never liked Satch but he had balls to bring me apologies for what he did and DBBT always supported Satch.

link?

And satch sent his apologies to you for lying about EVERYTHING he claimed happened to him, when all that was happeneing was he was trying to sell his business and he DID make off with TONS of Good Bro's $$$$, before factually , as they say, going to The Dark Side - AKA - who cares what it is - he's lucky to be alive...............and that's NO JOKE

Re: Get IGF and a rocket launcher

Retabolil2 said:
Well I personally would add few fuckers pictures there just because they said Weizman is good GH! :evil:

Reta, do me a favor and shut up. Don't post in this thread again.

I think every thread you've posted in has pushed itself towards absolute drama. If you got a problem with DBBT , PM him, and stop acting childish on the board!

Next time you start fights with members, I will just delete your posts.

DBBT don't post in response to RETA here, I don't want more drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom