Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it safe to be running AAS on my 40's, will I recover?

Jennusbro

Hello everyone I had a question about some info I saw online , this guy who is supposed to be an experienced user of AAS told me if you run roids on your 40's once you come off your cycle, your levels won't go back to the normal levels you had before running your cycle. I wanted second opinions from experienced users like you guys, as of right now my libido is fine and my overall health is good, I work out 3 times a week eat healthy and I would like to run test and other agent for bulking and test and I need some advice here, thank you.

What your friend told you is partly true.

Running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle is expensive. A lot of steroid users will cut corners when it comes to their PCTs. That is not a good idea because it'll prevent your natural testosterone production from fully recovering. Most people don't think like that though. They live for the moment and don't think about their long term health.

If you run a proper PCT after each steroid cycle, your natural testosterone production will recover just fine.

I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol after each cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

I'm 44 but I've been on TRT since I was 25. I couldn't get a woman pregnant if I had to. A brain tumor messed up my HPTA. I blast and cruise, meaning I do a heavy cycle, then go back to my TRT dose for a while so I don't need PCT. If you don't use TRT, you definitely need to spend more on your PCT than on your cycle.

At 40 you are fine to cycle as long as health is good. Blood work is very important because you need that baseline test number. That way after pct you can run bloods again and have something to compare to. That is how you will see if you are recovered. That along with LH and FSH. JP on evolutionary is in his 60's and has been cycling on and off for years just fine and still recovers natural test.

Recovery depends not only on age, but also on how you cycle, eat, sleep, rest, and how you do your PCT.

Its a very difficult question to answer. And whenever someone asks whether its 100% safe - the answer is always no.

Top Bottom