Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this safe?

frenchygsix

Hi everyone,

I accidentally let my vial turn upside as I tried heating it in a cup of warm water before my injection. It was probably upside down for a couple of minutes. Is it contaminated now? I'm just unsure if water has got in or not and whether it's still safe to use.

Cheers

No water should get through the rubber stopper. I would just treat it as normal and make sure to wipe the top with alcohol before injecting as you always should.

The rubber stopper is vacuum sealed to the vial to prevent any air from getting into the vial. It keeps the vial sanitary and prevents contaminants from entering the vial.

It would be impossible for water to have leaked in the vial. You have nothing to worry about.

you are fine. people get too paranoid over this for some reason

your mouth and nose are both wide open for bacteria to enter. we have bacteria and viruses exposure all the time, do we get sick all the time? no that is cause we have an immune system that works to fight those off

if you are that OCD then live in a bubble like bubble boy

Hi everyone,

I accidentally let my vial turn upside as I tried heating it in a cup of warm water before my injection. It was probably upside down for a couple of minutes. Is it contaminated now? I'm just unsure if water has got in or not and whether it's still safe to use.

Cheers

If the rubber didnt melt - you are good to go, bro

Top Bottom