Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RX health is back and IM loving it!!!!

ordered my stuff from rx ..1st nov ..waiting patiently ..pls dont get stuck in uk customs!!

Wow and your still waiting? Idk about anybody else but I usually get my stuff within 5 days max, business/non business days, yup 5days bro! Idk if the customs in California/ Los Angeles don't give a fuck, or because I'm close to the coast/ LAX the shipments cone here first? Idk but I luv it!

Took the 40mcg GP about an hour ago. Some hand trembling, some extra energy, but nothing crazy like the other brand I was using. It feels more like a 20mcg dose to me. But maybe the sides are less but the strength is the same as the other brand? Oh well. At least I know this clen is real, just not sure on the dosing.

Placed an order 2 days ago. Now the site hasn't been uploading since yesterday. I'm sure it'll be fine but these glitches are annoying. Can somebody with website experience contact them and offer to get their shit together?! LOL

Last edited:
Placed an order 2 days ago. Now the site hasn't been uploading since yesterday. I'm sure it'll be fine but these glitches are annoying. Can somebody with website experience contact them and offer to get their shit together?! LOL

I tried to place one. Do they accept Visa or just AlertPay?

Server upgrades, it sucks but should be back very shortly.

Top Bottom