Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rubber in your vial

yoshi925

Anyone every get rubber in their vial? I just lost 600 ml primo this morning because of it.

I notice there was rubber inside my vial. So I put the needle back in to draw up the rubber. Then I notice another piece. Long story short, my attempt made things worst and ended up seeing more and more little pieces of rubber. Had go throw the vial away.

Sad day[emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why the duck would you throw it away. That's insane brother. It's the rubber you chunk out when you pierce the vial. Don't you know that. Go get that shit outa the trash and wipe it down w alcohol. You are kidding me right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they make filters to go on syringes. When I first used glass amps I was worried that a small piece of glass from breaking the amp might get sucked up the needle but I think that's unlikely. Honestly, I've never been able to see and of the rubber in the liquid. I'm sure it's there but too small to see.

I'm still wondering about the 600 ml in his vial. Maybe he meant 600 mg of primo. A 600 ml vial would be pretty huge.

No need to throw it out. The small piece of rubber will be much larger then can be absorbed by your withdrawing syringe.

The rubber will be sanitary since it fell from inside the vial and the vial is vacuum sealed.

Just use the vial as normal.

Top Bottom