Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Redness at injection site

nmtime

I usually have a buddy do my injections but did one to myself about 36 hours ago. I noticed yesterday that the area is red around the injection site. The soreness is no worse than usual. I'm thinking I didn't get it in deep enough. (used 1 inch) I tried a pinch method of injecting where I pinched about 1 inch of flesh and shot it in through that. The last time I had a shot at the doctor they did it this way and I barely felt it. How long should I wait on the redness to go away before I see a doctor? Anyone else had this problem when they didn't get it in deep enough?
Thanks!

nmtime said:
I usually have a buddy do my injections but did one to myself about 36 hours ago. I noticed yesterday that the area is red around the injection site. The soreness is no worse than usual. I'm thinking I didn't get it in deep enough. (used 1 inch) I tried a pinch method of injecting where I pinched about 1 inch of flesh and shot it in through that. The last time I had a shot at the doctor they did it this way and I barely felt it. How long should I wait on the redness to go away before I see a doctor? Anyone else had this problem when they didn't get it in deep enough?
Thanks!

DUDE READ !!! This question has been asked a thousand times.

I read through several pages of past posts but see anything about the redness. The only thing I saw was about lumps forming......sorry for my ignorance.....This is my first cycle and I'm only 3 weeks in so I am little concerned....maybe overly so.

was up man i have posted several things in thye last couple of days about this subject. I had used a 1 inch needle in my glutes of test enth. and it hurt like hell. i had a lump and it was red (a little) but it just hurt. My advice is take some KEFLEX if you think its bacteria, i did and the lump and the redness is going away. its a scary thing but just wait a couple days and see what happens if it gets worse see a doc. iam sure my hard lump and redness is worse than your so dont worry and try to get that anti in case.

Top Bottom