Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV products. Good? No good? Anyone?

ArmyGuns80

Has anyone had any experience with QV's products? What is the quality like? How many conterfits running around?

I have this opportunity to get some, but I want to check it out with the 'oh so in' folks, here at elite :mexican:

ArmyGuns80 said:
That's not me, there, bicepts

What do you take me for?

lol, nice!

QV is good stuff. I'm taking the deca right now and have a 50ml of test en and 2 100 count winny's for a future cycle.

I don't know about the counterfits though...

I love QV products.....that's about all I use expect for Romanian Dbols. Some people love them...some people hate them. I think you gotta try it for yourself to know which way your gonna go. I think you'll be pleased...I know I am. I'm running their cypionate right now and growing like a weed.

DarkEnigma said:
I love QV products.....that's about all I use expect for Romanian Dbols. Some people love them...some people hate them. I think you gotta try it for yourself to know which way your gonna go. I think you'll be pleased...I know I am. I'm running their cypionate right now and growing like a weed.
Growing like a weed, huh? HAhahahahahah! I think I'll use that one.

Damn, I didn't expect EVERY post to be a positive comment about QV. I guess they have quite a rep, huh?

I appreciate the help, guys.

Top Bottom