Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Receptor" Androgen receptor upregulator...just had to buy it and see if it works.

snowyk12

So I got this shit called receptor. Claims to cleans your receptors faster. You can take it during a cycle and evidently your test is more powerful or take it PCT to clean up faster or just take it to bound to your free test produced naturally. Made by LG. only trying it because it was cheap from a wholesale guy I know. Seems to good to be true. ANyone with medical knowledge know if this is possible?

Re: "Receptor" Androgen receptor upregulator...just had to buy it and see if it works

snowyk12 said:
So I got this shit called receptor. Claims to cleans your receptors faster. You can take it during a cycle and evidently your test is more powerful or take it PCT to clean up faster or just take it to bound to your free test produced naturally. Made by LG. only trying it because it was cheap from a wholesale guy I know. Seems to good to be true. ANyone with medical knowledge know if this is possible?
there was a thread made about this already and ill say what I said then.if it was even a 5th true it would spread threw the aas bb world like aids in africa.that being said let us know if you get any thing from it...

I will also say a product that makes claims like this would be very hard to prove if it works.

That was seriously a funny ass response. Im not expecting much from it. Basically free so why not try it.

Re: "Receptor" Androgen receptor upregulator...just had to buy it and see if it works

snowyk12 said:
That was seriously a funny ass response. Im not expecting much from it. Basically free so why not try it.
well if its free its for me I always say.lol

Sounds like elephant repelant. If no elephants come your way, you'll think it works. : )

Only kidding bro. I've tried lots of stuff that I knew going in was probably B.S. I just don't see how it could possibly work. You're talking about regenerating cells which ....hmmm, come to think of it, ANY NUTRIENT can essentially claim to to upgrade receptors. Pretty sneaky.

Nelson Montana said:
Sounds like elephant repelant. If no elephants come your way, you'll think it works. : )

Only kidding bro. I've tried lots of stuff that I knew going in was probably B.S. I just don't see how it could possibly work. You're talking about regenerating cells which ....hmmm, come to think of it, ANY NUTRIENT can essentially claim to to upgrade receptors. Pretty sneaky.
lol like banging to sticks together

muscleup said:
No such thing as receptor degradation....Its a myth IMO.
almost all of the aas books in the 80-90 swore there.lol

Well that maybe the case....But I'm certainly not buying into it....LOL
needtogetaas said:
almost all of the aas books in the 80-90 swore there.lol

Top Bottom